How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6447
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I want to give my estate agent in Spain who is selling some

This answer was rated:

HelloI want to give my estate agent in Spain who is selling some land for me power of attorney so that she can deal with it for me.Could you tell me what is required and how to go about obtaining thisMany thanksRegardsMr K.ball

Hi Mr Ball The power of atorney is required in order he coould sing in your own name and right

You can make it at notario or the closer spanish embassy Consul is the spanish notario in your place

Check if in your country there are notarios or find the closer spanish embassy to get an appoiment with the cosul to maje the power of atorney

José M spanish atorney

José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you