How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6406
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

Can the accuser of a domestic violence charge ask for the

This answer was rated:

Can the accuser of a domestic violence charge ask for the charges to be dropped when at court? My brothers wife if saying if she gets a legal doc giving her every thing and dropping pursuit of loans outstanding she will do so?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is for Spain

H​i, once you are acussed of domestic violence in Spain, the accuser could change her mind but the court will follow ahead, so, if you make an agrement with her you will be no sure to be free of charges. Its important that she go with us in her declaration in court but its no sure thats will be enought. The best is to make the agrement with the court, the three parts of it, with her and the public prosecutor (fiscal) Then you will be sure you are not taking useless riskies José M spanish atorney

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. I an hiring a defence lawyer and I take it there is a formal prices for agreeing with her, the prosecutor and the court
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Process not prices

Prices are free, so each lawyer put his prices for his time. Ask for several budgets

An easy process could be from 600 euros

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I meant to write, i take it there is a formal process for our lawyer/defendent, the prosecutor/accuser, and the court too come to such an agreement

Yes, once you go to court or even before you could get an agrement with the other part and sign it with the prosecutor. And thats the way to do it, get an agrement at court, even if you get it before or not. It will be legal if you do at court Your atorney listen to the prosecutor and the other part and get the agrement. You could make the Project with the other part before and make it legal at court

José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you