How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6405
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

My twin daughters live in Menorca with my ex wife. I have

Customer Question

My twin daughters live in Menorca with my ex wife. I have found out that one of my daughters is in a sexual relationship with an 18 year old boy, she is 13.
My ex wife is allowing this to happen. If I report this I will loose my daughter but it is the right thing to do.
I know it's the right thing to do but the thought of loosing my daughter is devistating I don't know what to do or who to turn to.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I have bad news for you. In Spain is ilegal to have sexual relationship with anybody alse under 16, so, if pólice knows about the case the boy will be arrested and charged for a criminal action (Rape) The best will be to let the risk to your doughters and even ask for profesional help for the one who is involved with the boy Its not matter she agree with sex, its a criminal action in Spain