How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 346
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
Spain Law

Where can I apply for legal aid from issues that involve UK

and Spain?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Spain Law
Ask Your Own Spain Law Question
replied 15 days ago.

Hi José M spanish atorney May I help you?