José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Can a UK registered sex offender move from the uk to buy a

Can a UK registered sex offender move from the uk to buy a property and live in spain ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Convicted may 2015 ( 3yrs ) released on licence Nov 2016 licence expired may 2018 term served all legal obligations met

Hi, as long as he has no limit to move in UK he is free to move to Spain. Spain customs just Will know about the case if there is a warrant over him and no in another way. So, if there is not a warrant he is free to move here José M spanish atorney

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you so much. I can start to live again peacefully and within the laws of Spain . Senor you have truly helped me I was so worried as an ex offender I would not be allowed muchos grasios

Yes you can live aain and nobody Will know. Do not worry for that. Please to rate positively the service. Have a good day.