José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

When i was 17 i was on holiday with a friend and her family.

hello when i was 17 i was on holiday with a friend and her family. me and my friend went to a club one night and her drink got spiked. she got taken in the ambulance i didnt even no where she was until someone from the club gave me the address to the hospital. when i got there they made me fill in my details name address before i could see her. she stayed for about an hour and we got a taxi home. a few months later i recieved a letter asking for payment which i never paid. never heard anything since. it has now been 13 years and i want to go back to spain but im worried about that hospital bill. i should have just ask my parents to pay but i was scared. i dont mind paying it at all but worried about being arrested if i go to spain?
Assistant: It's hard to know for sure. The Solicitor will figure it out.
Customer: ok
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im in uk but this happened in spain
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i dont no
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, José M spanish atorney. Foget This bill and the case. This debt is over, death, and nobody could ask for it

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks jose! u have helped me relax now

Thank you. Please to rate positively the service