How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 14070
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

Further to my previous questions regarding the power of

Customer Question

further to my previous questions regarding the power of attorney, Poder General, used by my father in law to use the power of attorney to put my flat in his name. It transpires that the he used a Donation 'donacion' document to transfer his share to his daughter.he also wrote in the document that we had bienes does this effect me? we married in the UK and separate assests do not exist.Do I have a right to half of the flat in Spain?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.

It’s a clear scam. It’s a abuse You could sue him at court as he did with the power as he wanted but he must answer in front of you Sue him at court

Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.

To sue him contract a local atorney where he lives