José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Further to my previous questions regarding the power of

Customer Question

further to my previous questions regarding the power of attorney, Poder General, used by my father in law to use the power of attorney to put my flat in his name. It transpires that the he used a Donation 'donacion' document to transfer his share to his daughter.he also wrote in the document that we had bienes separados.how does this effect me? we married in the UK and separate assests do not exist.Do I have a right to half of the flat in Spain?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 5 months ago.

It’s a clear scam. It’s a abuse You could sue him at court as he did with the power as he wanted but he must answer in front of you Sue him at court

Expert:  José M. replied 5 months ago.

To sue him contract a local atorney where he lives