José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

What is the time limit for an appeal on an illegal embargo

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, What is the time limit for an appeal on an illegal embargo on my company in spain
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I discoved that the court had put an embargo on my comany in 2013 or 2015 due to a fraudalent loan recived from a client of his and using my company as collateral without my knowledge. We have just discoveerd this so retort has been made
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: could someone advise me on what to do?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.

Hi An embargo last 4 years You could request it be ereased then All time you could ask the court or the one who put the embargo to erease it if you considerer its ilegal and you do not have unpayed debts or something wich makes the embargo legal

The first step is to know who amke the embargo and why in order to know what to do next

José M atorney

Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.

I know the name of the creditor and his solicitor. My original lawyer is a crook and has done this before.
I have the loan document (Disgraceful piece of paper) on which he lent 69,000 @ 7.5% which now stand at 111,000.
There are no debts in the company.
What if the 4 years have passed?
thanks
Shay

Hi again Shay Next you could do its to contract an honest local solicitor and give him instructions to request the court all the information of your file