José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

M I know the name of the creditor and his solicitor. My

Jose MI know the name of the creditor and his solicitor. My original lawyer is a crook and has done this before.
I have the loan document (Disgraceful piece of paper) on which he lent 69,000 @ 7.5% which now stand at 111,000.
There are no debts in the company.
What if the 4 years have passed?
thanks
Shay

Please continue at the previous question or rate it positively I will answer you there or here if rated They are the rules of this site Thank you and sorry for the inconevenience

I have answered at your original post Thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am unable to get back to rating. can I do it after my last question Shay

Dont worry Rate this one when you want

Hi again Shay Next you could do its to contract an honest local solicitor and give him instructions to request the court all the information of your file

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am unable to getWe have done this and because we were nor represented at the court case in 2015 ( I think) the court put an embargo on the company. The company has development land as its asset. Jose M. My question is: If we are out of the time limit for appeal what options are open to us? Shay

In all cases you could make an appeal The problem is that embargo is that the person who have sued you have request the court to do it and into a legal procedure. So you have a legal procedure here at court, a civil trial, so you need a local atorney who manages all the trial just not the embargo As long as you have not an atorney here you out of the trial and out of the legal procedure You need an atorney and the atorney need all the documents of the trial

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am unable to getWe have done this and because we were nor represented at the court case in 2015 ( I think) the court put an embargo on the company. The company has development land as its asset. Jose M. My question is: If we are out of the time limit for appeal what options are open to us? ShayI have a lawyer but I think what you are saying is.... it is now a civil fraud case because the appeal time has passed? Is this correct?
also
How long typically does it take to get to trial?
also
Aprox what does it cost.
These are my final questionsShay

I am sorry to say that its not so easy. We can no know if the embargo is just before a before a final judicial decision ( sentence ) or after it And the consecuences are different of course So you need all the information You could find terrible consecuences if you do not have it So as all you can to get it asap.

José M Thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The embargo was placed by the judge ( a judicial decision) because we were not represented in court and the Crooked Lawyer who represented himself said he had no money. so the judge slapped an embargo on my company.

Then you have to contract a local atorney to make an appeal over the embargo If you do nothing they will think you accept it and even worse, the consecuences of it

Regards José M