José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I foolishly paid £5,750 to Holiday Litigation SL on

Hi, I foolishly paid £5,750 to Holiday Litigation SL on 10.02.2018 which was transferred to Ortuno&Lloret of 03503 Benidorm (Alicante) This sum was supposed to release us from our Holiday Points held by MGM ATLAS in perpetuity and to claim a refund for the monies we had paid. Since then Ihave had little or no correspondence with O&L except for them to tell us that these things take time. Any suggestions what I should do ? Michael Woolley

Call the police in Spain Guardia Civil estafas por internet or contract a local atorney to sue them at court You have been scammed This firma has a lot of victims like you Iam sorry to tell you.

José M spanish atorney

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for that - which local attorney would you recommend

https://www.white-baos.com/ Speaking english people very professional people

I gently ask for a good rate of my service at the starts Thank you