How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 14071
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I am married in England, but I also registered my marriage

This answer was rated:

Good evening,I am Spanish and I am married in England, but I also registered my marriage in Spain. If I get divorce only in England, can I get married again in England?

Hi No you cant as you have to get the marriage cetificate from spain as single.

Hola, Ud no puede casarse en Reino Unido porque para hacerlo necesita presentar un certificado de matrimonio en España que diga que Ud esta soltero

José M atorney / abogado

José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
191; Quiere decir que debo presentar mi certificado de divorcio en España?
Pero vivo en Inglaterra y estoy divorciada en Inglaterra. Si quiero casarme de nuevo en Inglaterra lo más normal es que me divorcie en Inglaterra, no en España. En España puedo hacerlo más adelante...

Si eso es Debe de llevar el certificado de divorcio al consulado para inscribirlo en el registro civil y poder casarse

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Después de inscribir mi divorcio... ¿Sabe cuánto tiempo tendré que esperar para obtener una respuesta y poder casarme de nuevo?

Es inmediato, al dia siguiente de incribirlo Ud figura como soltero

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

A Ud