José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Is this a legitimate legal service? Assistant: Where is

Is this a legitimate legal service ?
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Is from the uk and Spain
Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I can’t get a lawyer
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just how much I have to pay and what help I can get
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am a sex offender (low risk) since 2004 and never have had any issues and am seen once a year and now am moving to Spain but am not sure what will happen to me there? Am trying to find legal advice as I was told only if I was running away or a danger the police would talk to Spain about me but my team of police said that they will pass the information on anyway like they do with any offender. What should I do and will I be arrested or out on a register in Spain ? Am going there to work and am scared they are coming to my house and scare my friends or stop me at the airport. Could you give me legal advice on this? Thank you

Hi, José M spanish atorney May I help you?

I will answer your inquire right now I will be here if you need more help Thanks

Spanish police will no get the personal information from you, your criminal record. Even its ilegal to share it here in Spain if there are no a case against you here So do not worry because you are free to come and stay without riskes to be disturbed Please ask what you need Thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi thank you. But the police here saying it will tell the police that I am on the sex offenders register here i the uk even if it was in 2004 and I don’t have a criminal record. Am just worried because I don’t know what the Spanish police will do to me. I have always worked and never had any other problems after 2004 and I travel a lot no problem. Now am going to Spain to work and have a job there and want to be sure I will be ok.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I know I don’t have a criminal record but the police here says because am on the sex offender register they will tell the police in Spain, how does it work? Do Spain have a register for sexy offenders? Will I be monitore? Will trey come to my house and stuff like that?

Spanish police will tell you nothing as they will neve know about your criminal record if you do not make a crime here.

There is not a shared ciminal record record register

Even in Spain after 10 years a record like your is ereased too So Dont worry

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you Sir I hope I will be a great citizen and have a quite and happy life. I appreciate you time.

Thank you Sir. My best wishes too you too Enjoy your travel up Here you will find a great country

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don’t think I have more questions was just to know what happens to someone like me when I move to Spain.

I will be here if needed later on anyway. I gently ask for a good rate of my service at the starts have a good day

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can I ask do Spain have a sex offenders register?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are people monitored like in the uk? Because this is a very controversial law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
About human rights
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks you and sorry for more questions

No, as it could be in US or anotherr countries W have a general criminal register

Even the law is very restrictive at the time to share this personal data, so even the police have to be carefull using this data

Ask what you need You are wellcome

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** saying that Spain don’t have a sex offenders register because of how this is very personal data to old and so is against human rights like they said in the European court of human right?

Well, we have a criminal record which says the data during some time After the time said by the law the data are ereased.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I understand that is the same in my country
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
But I was just asking about something like the Uk and Us sex offenders law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry am just so nervous about what could happen to me and all I want is to work and be happy and try and live a normal life

I see. No Is Spain is not like US way

Do not worry I see You have nothing to be worried here in Spain at all