José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I am interested in traveling to Spain next year, with brexit

Customer Question

I am interested in traveling to Spain next year, with brexit coming up and the possiblity of applying a visa will I need to declare any accusations made against me on the visa application
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I haven't applied yet, I am a British citizen and I live in the uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The a
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 8 days ago.

Hi In no case you have to declare open cases at court You just have to say final sentences or criminal fines and no more In all cases rarely Brithish will have to ask for a visa on future even out ot EEC as US citicen do not needed even. José M spanish atorney

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I do not have to declare accusations that never went to court, never received a caution or warning for on travel visas to Spain traveling from uk.
Expert:  José M. replied 8 days ago.

Yes of course You never say anything Nobody is going to ask you anyway. Viasas does not work this way when we ask for it we have to send an official document from our goberment wich says that we are free of criminal records What we declare make no sesnse at all

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I put no to the do i have any criminal convications questions when I am apliying for a Spanish visa in the future. Sorry for the questions as i am new to it all.
Expert:  José M. replied 8 days ago.

Dont worry You never have to say a word They ask ( when visa is required) for an official document from your goberment wich say you are free of criminal records What you say its not important

Expert:  José M. replied 8 days ago.

Y gently ask for a good rate of my service at the starts Thank you ask if you need more help

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Sorry I have just one more question, will any no further actions result in visa decline.
Expert:  José M. replied 6 days ago.

It depends There are places which allow to make an appeal but no all of them

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am not sure if I have a no further action on my record, like I said the accusation against me never want to court, no conviction, no caution, no warning, nothing so do I need to declare the no further action on the visa application if i have one.
Expert:  José M. replied 5 days ago.

When you have to declare you have to send an official document from Police which says if your record is clear or not If your police record says nothing thats will be perfect for you Tha it is how it works

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hello does non conviction information stop me applying for a visa if I travel to Spain next year in regards to breexit.
Expert:  José M. replied 2 day ago.

No Because you will have not to ask for a visa