José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I need help on a spanish mortgage I am behind on

Hi José M May I help you?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi yes thanks. About 15 years ago I took out a spanish mortgage and bought a property in spain. Then changed jobs and couldn't afford it anymore I stopped paying about 9 years ago and just assumed it was repossessed and sold but now a solicitor has been in touch saying I owe money could you please advise me as to where I stand as it has been 9 years with no contact. Many thanks

Well. First do not take a big care about the claim. In most cases they are companies looking for foolish people who get scared and give them some money. The matter is to study your real risk. Do you have here in Spain money assets or real state propiety to be seized? Do you got something left here in spain?

I will be here if needed Thank you