José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I own freeholds in Tenerife for residential and commercial

Customer Question

I own freeholds in Tenerife for residential and commercial propertyI want to sell them to my offshore holding company in the sychellsI would like to know the best way to do this and what the taxes would beI will sell them and not gift them if that is an easier option
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 13 days ago.

Hi José M spanish atorney. In Sapin you must pay taxes when you sell and you must to pay them here im Spain. No matter where your company resides. Even the buyer will have to keep ( by law) some of your money (21 per cent) here in order to avoid you never pay.

So, may be its no such a good idea to sell because you will lose money at fisrt step. If you think that it could be cheaper to manage at medium place may be it could be a business but no in a short time. I think you are not going to get something really