José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I have a spanish law question, Spain, I have not spoken to a

Hello ! I have a spanish law question
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Spain
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have not spoken to a lawyer. Spain
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No please connect me to a spanish lawyer
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My question is following : I have a full time job in Spain but do come back every weekend at home in Uk where I'm resident and where I spent the last 2 months working remotely. My spanish company is asking me to resume work in Spain . Can I be considered as a transborder worker under European law and therefore be exempt of quarantine ? ( and continue to come back home every weekend )
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I mean exempt of quarantine under Spanish law.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
As for the Uk quarantine, I am clear

Hi José M Spanish attorney

Yes You are under one of the 3 exemptions made by law to enter Spain without 14 days quarentine

Remember to take your contract with you and to say that you were not on touch with somebody alse as abroad.

Please ask whatebver you need

Regards.

José M

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Dear *****,
This is great news ! Thank you very much for your answer.
Obviously I will continue not to get contact with anyone and to follow the exact same rules of social distancing in both countries ( the strongest that apply - ie I will definitely not go to a cafe in Madrid as long as it is not permitted in Uk ) but this will make my life easier with my necessary work commute between Uk and Spain. Kind regards, Isabelle.