T_Graham12
T_Graham12,
28732269

Do you have any Spanish Notaria that can give some advise

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Do you have any Spanish Notaria that can give some advise regarding donating a property in Spain before Brexit please?
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: see the question -it’s obviously Spain.
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Contacted a few layered bitcfees are too expensive . hsve been told I can go directly via a Notariain Spain.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Property transferred to husband in March 2020-inherited . Property NIE in husbands name and we want property as a donation in my name. Plusvalia paid in March 2029
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 18 days ago.

Hi José M Spanish atorney

May I help you?

Where is the property ?