Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
109790641

I need to pay compensation for a problem caused by a leak

I need to pay compensation for a problem caused by a leak from my apartment in Spain, to the person in apartment below me. Due to Lockdown in England and delays receiving a court summons, I have now been sent notice of payment required and court fines. There are about 50 pages in Spanish that I cannot confidently translate, and I want to pay the amount, but don’t know who to pay it to (bank transfer) and get confirmation that this is then settled and end of dispute
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ipswich England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have written to the address of the judicial office in torremolins - posted registered mail yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi José M Spanish atorney

The best way to manage the case is to contact the neighbor and check what is the sum due to pay and if it is correct to pay it

I could manage the case in your name if you want

In order to contact me please ask for the call service and I will give you my mail to be on touch

Regards, José M.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please cancel . I have asked for my subscription to be cancelled today, but thank you anyway

Ok I will moderators know

Jose Magadan,
Experience: Titular at Jose Magadan