How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jose Magadan Your Own Question
Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 15
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
Jose Magadan is online now

I need to pay compensation for a problem caused by a leak

This answer was rated:

I need to pay compensation for a problem caused by a leak from my apartment in Spain, to the person in apartment below me. Due to Lockdown in England and delays receiving a court summons, I have now been sent notice of payment required and court fines. There are about 50 pages in Spanish that I cannot confidently translate, and I want to pay the amount, but don’t know who to pay it to (bank transfer) and get confirmation that this is then settled and end of dispute
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ipswich England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have written to the address of the judicial office in torremolins - posted registered mail yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Hi José M Spanish atorney

The best way to manage the case is to contact the neighbor and check what is the sum due to pay and if it is correct to pay it

I could manage the case in your name if you want

In order to contact me please ask for the call service and I will give you my mail to be on touch

Regards, José M.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please cancel . I have asked for my subscription to be cancelled today, but thank you anyway

Ok I will moderators know

Jose Magadan,
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 15
Experience: Titular at Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you