Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
109790641

I need help my home is in Spain. Have been in England with

Customer Question

I need help my home is in Spain. Have been in England with my family. During lockdown. I don’t have a Spanish residency. But I have a flight booked to go home on Tuesday. It was possible to go into Spain on the 30th of this month. But now say it is not until 1st June. I need to go home. To pack up my house for sale. It is the only home I have. I need help please.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in the U.K. . I am trying to return to Jave in Dpain
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: flight booked. Fly test booked. I am trying to find out if I will be allowed to get into Spain
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i am desperate and running out of time. Need help ASAP please. I am 78 years of age. This is my only home but I am not a resident there.
Category: Spain Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It should spell Javea. Spain. Landing at Alicante airport. I currently have friends who are sending me copies of my deeds to show proof of owning property in Spain. It is my only home. So need to sell to come back.. will the authorities ask for anything else. I have COVID test booked. Have had both COVID vaccines.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 9 days ago.

Hi No tourist allowed to come into Spain until 9 of may

José M Spanish solicitor