Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
109790641

I am travelling to Spain on Friday(tomorrow) I have my

Hello,. I am travelling to Spain on Friday(tomorrow) I have my escatura for my property. I also have my Padron. I have also my copy of my receipt of application for Resedencia submitted and noted in December of 2020. I also have letters of appointments with a Notary and solicitors. I understand that with receipt of Resedencia Application I will not be prevented from entering Spain. Can you confirm this is the case please. Thank you.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I have a UK address as well as in Spain. I wish to travel from UK to Spain.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have completed the usual paperwork for travel including a fit to fly certificate. I have my escatura for my property, Padron, and a Receipt of Application
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No it all revolves around the validity of my Resedencia application receipt.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator

Hi José M Spanish attorney If you have got your padron here in Spain you are free to come to your home

No problem

Jose Magadan,
Experience: Titular at Jose Magadan