Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
109790641

Residency application to Spain from the UK. Is this

Customer Question

Residency application to Spain from the UK . Is this possible?
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: Nothing has been started it is for my husband . i have residency in Spain . But he is in the UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Spain Law
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ok
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Do you know when someone will get back to me ?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 4 days ago.

Hi José M Spanis solicitor

You could ask for a residence visa here in Spain as a British citizen

Lucrative and non lucrative visas available

If you tell me about your plan here I could tell you your best choice

regards