Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
109790641

I need to apply for spanish student visa but I am an

Customer Question

Hi I need to apply for spanish student visa but I am an international student I need to ask do I need both country's criminal record non criminal record
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am living in Scotland i am from China
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the student visa?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Spain Law
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hi, I am a student studying in the UK, but originally from China. Because of Erasmus year, I have to apply spanish study visa more than 3 months in Edinburgh embassy, I wonder if I came to UK when I was 17 years old, should I get both UK and China non criminal record, or only I need the UK non criminal record? Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I need to wait for the answer
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 18 days ago.

Hi José M Spanish attorney If you want to ask for a student visa you weed to give a clear criminal record from your own country from China

José M

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi José,
I have been lived in the UK for 4 years, does that mean I still need both China and the UK non criminal record? Thank you for your help.Best,
Lifei

No, just China criminal record required but if you want you could send both of them

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Can I ask agency from China to help me translate from Chinese to Spanish of the non criminal record ? Because I will apply my study visa in Edinburgh. I am not sure if it’s ok.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Because I have to apply my study visa in Edinburgh, that’s why I wonder they need both countries non criminal record or only one from China.

Both records could be admitted All documents must be officially translated into Spanish by an official sworn translator

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you Jose.
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 16 days ago.