How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jose Magadan Your Own Question
Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 64
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
Jose Magadan is online now

I need to apply for spanish student visa but I am an

Customer Question

Hi I need to apply for spanish student visa but I am an international student I need to ask do I need both country's criminal record non criminal record
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am living in Scotland i am from China
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the student visa?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Spain Law
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hi, I am a student studying in the UK, but originally from China. Because of Erasmus year, I have to apply spanish study visa more than 3 months in Edinburgh embassy, I wonder if I came to UK when I was 17 years old, should I get both UK and China non criminal record, or only I need the UK non criminal record? Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I need to wait for the answer
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 18 days ago.

Hi José M Spanish attorney If you want to ask for a student visa you weed to give a clear criminal record from your own country from China


José M

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi José,
I have been lived in the UK for 4 years, does that mean I still need both China and the UK non criminal record? Thank you for your help.Best,
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 18 days ago.

No, just China criminal record required but if you want you could send both of them

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Can I ask agency from China to help me translate from Chinese to Spanish of the non criminal record ? Because I will apply my study visa in Edinburgh. I am not sure if it’s ok.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Because I have to apply my study visa in Edinburgh, that’s why I wonder they need both countries non criminal record or only one from China.
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 18 days ago.

Both records could be admitted All documents must be officially translated into Spanish by an official sworn translator


Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you Jose.
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 16 days ago.

Thank you