Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
109790641

I have to take many man to civil Tribunal because they have

Customer Question

I have to take many man to civil Tribunal because they have betraid me with having affair I am in Holy Matrimonio
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am Madrid
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Try to send them emaíl and call them with no answers
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have take them many times to court many times to prison I want to take mostly the wimen they live with to court and, send them to prison
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks good night
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Try to find someone to help me thanks
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 15 days ago.

Hi To ask for an affair is not a criminal offence in Spain so they are free to try even if you are in a holy marriage

So you can do anything against them further to ignore them at all

José M Spanish attorney

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
205; have lét judge let them have judgement to prison 10 time's it is against the law to have affair í want them in prison

Sorry but no in Spain In Spain having an affair it is not a criminal offence Regards