How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jose Magadan Your Own Question
Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 89
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
Jose Magadan is online now

I have to take many man to civil Tribunal because they have

Customer Question

I have to take many man to civil Tribunal because they have betraid me with having affair I am in Holy Matrimonio
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am Madrid
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Try to send them emaíl and call them with no answers
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have take them many times to court many times to prison I want to take mostly the wimen they live with to court and, send them to prison
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks good night
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Try to find someone to help me thanks
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 15 days ago.

Hi To ask for an affair is not a criminal offence in Spain so they are free to try even if you are in a holy marriage

So you can do anything against them further to ignore them at all


José M Spanish attorney

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
205; have lét judge let them have judgement to prison 10 time's it is against the law to have affair í want them in prison
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 15 days ago.

Sorry but no in Spain In Spain having an affair it is not a criminal offence Regards