Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
109790641

Would a relative be breaking the law if they didn't respond

Customer Question

Would a relative be breaking the law if they didn't respond correctly to a medical emergency which consequently led to their death?
JA: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Spain
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: So I've only just found out the circumstances. But my relative died of a heart attack ,their wife instead of calling an ambulance decided to run up the street to find a random neighbour to take them to the emergency room in Spain. This person can drive themselves. They only ran an ambulance once the person collaped
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not at this stage. It's just really shocked me
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 20 days ago.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Don't worry I will leave it
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 19 days ago.

Hi it could be a criminal offence if you could prove that the wife maki it wrong and because of her the husband died

So is very difficult to probe it so the police do not move the case at all

José M