Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
109790641

I have an employment contract in the uk, so I am earning in

I have an employment contract in the uk, so I am earning in the UK, but I want to live in Spain. What type of visa should I apply for??
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am a UK citizen. I have a UK employment contract. I have a lot of the necessary paperwork (I think!!), but I am not sure what visa I should be applying for??
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't believe so. many thanks.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Great. thanks.

Is this a question regarding a Spanish  visa?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Spanish visa.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Am I correct in thinking that advice only comes with more payment?

I will have to opt out because Spanish visas are not my area

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
the £44 phone call you requested would have been wasted money……for me!

Hi José M Spanish attorney

You could ask for a nonlucrative visa if you could stay here without working for a Spanish company.

It is the easier visa to get

You just have to prove you have money and or income enough to live without working here

Jose Magadan,
Experience: Titular at Jose Magadan
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks Jose, when I spoke to the girl at the Consulate she said I could not work under a non lucrative visa. I explained I was working on a contract I had from the UK, but she saidI can not do that. The Consulate web site is vague on this?? Do you think they would respond to a query from me on this?

The problem was you told her  about  working. Ask for it and tell you do not need to work at all