Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
109790641

I am booked to fly to Spain tomorrow. I filled in the

I am booked to fly to Spain tomorrow. I filled in the Spanish locator form. They asked if I had been in touch with anyone who had tested positive so I had to say yes. I have the form but it came with advice not to travel but the situation is as follows. I arrived to stay with my daughter for a few days. On arrival I tested Positive. I have finished my 10 days isolating on the 5th November. A few days later she tested Positive so she must have got it from me. If I explain this when I arrive in Spain will that be ok and will I therefore be safe to travel and be allowed entry into Spain?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No I’m talking to you. I live and am officially Resident in Spain. Just visiting England.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have tried NHS can’t contact Ryanair so I’m asking you?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, They are not going to stop you. They just advise You are free to come and stay. As a resident, they can no stop you

Regards José M Spanish attorney

Jose Magadan,
Experience: Titular at Jose Magadan
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thankyou