Jose Magadan
Jose Magadan,
Experience:  Titular at Jose Magadan
109790641

Can I get a Spanish tie if I have a Greek residency but I am

Customer Question

Can I get a Spanish tie if I have a Greek residency but I am a British citizen
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 17 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Jose Magadan replied 17 days ago.
Hi José M Spanish solicitor. Your Greek residence does not allow you to reside in Spain but make it easier if you ask for a Spanish residence So ask for it at the closer Spanish Embassy and you will get it easily

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Jose,
Thank you for your response.
Is it better for me to apply myself or get a lawyer. Which type of residency shall I apply for? The none lucrative visa or the business tie.
Non lucrativo visa. Attorney is recomended but You could manage it by yourself