sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

How to change the glow plugs on a Subaru Legacy 2.0litre

Customer Question

How long to change the glow plugs on a Subaru Legacy 2.0litre turbo diesel
Category: Subaru
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, just to be clear. You want to know how many time the mechanic needs to make the job. doesn't it?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You are correct, what is the time I should allow for changing the the glow plugs & how difficukt is the access.

Dear customer, it depends of the experience of the technician. But it will not last to much like 3- 4 hours. Because the acces in your car is kind difficult.
But, for example you could go to work if you have office work at morning and for lunch you could pick it up with the glow plugs already changed.
Is your doubt clear dear customer? oris anything else i could help you?

My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen. Because in that way you help me grow in the platform and if you wish you can let a comment for the service and a tip. if you have any other query please let me know.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 months ago.

Hello dear customer, i hope you are ok. could i help you with something else? thanks.I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform. Thank you very much. Even after your rate, i can keep helping you by this chat.
Regards, Sebastian