Gregg Lathem
Gregg Lathem,
Experience:  customer service representative at volt consulting group
103950778

I have just bought a 2010 subaru forester diesel sat nav -

Customer Question

I have just bought a 2010 subaru forester diesel sat nav - there is a buzzing noise coming from behind the satellite navigation system - what could it be?
Assistant: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: serviced last week (92,000 service), engine is 2010. It has done 70000 miles
Assistant: Are you fixing your Forester yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I am not. I have a 3 month warranty with the subaru maindealer I have bought it from, but want to know what it might be so that I can be positive with them. I have tried it with air con on and air con off - turned the audio off and on, but it is just there all the time.
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I only bought it 3 days ago. No I don't think so. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay. i would like to help you. Do you still need help? if so,
Does the problem happen just with the sat nav? Thanks.