experteer
experteer,
77184159

I have problem with auomatic gear box Assistant: How many

Hi! I have problem with auomatic gear box
Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any fluid leaks lately?
Customer: 109000
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?
Customer: Subaru outback 3.0l, 2005
Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have eror code: P0700, P0768

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

The error code indicates that the solenoid valve D on the control box of your gearbox no longer functions correctly.

This can have various causes.

First of all, the workshop should measure the wiring harness in the gearbox, from the plug on the gearbox to the solenoid valves. These can sometimes crack in the insulation due to the oil in the gearbox, since oil is electrically conductive, this can lead to failures.

If the linkage is ok, replace all the solenoid valves on the control box in the gearbox. Replace them all, because experience shows that the next one will break very soon and it is annoying to have to repair the gearbox 5 times within one year.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok. Thanks!

You´re welcome

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You know maybe what code parts has boady valves! Thanks

Bo, sorry. Unfortunately Subaru does not publish such information, only the local Subaru dealer can help you.