How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TonyTax Your Own Question
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15977
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TonyTax is online now

my accountant has recently done my end of year company returns

Customer Question

my accountant has recently done my end of year company returns 2011/12. we have made 7000 profit and so needs to be paid company tax at around £1500. We have few expenses that was paid personally through 2011/12 (around £3000 worth) but forgot to claim it. Also My wife and I only pay myself £5000 each durign 2011/12 on P60 which is less than the personal allowance. Is it wise/advisable (or possible) to 1) back date the claim as it was purchased in 2011/12 ? 2) resubmit P60 to change my payroll to HMRC ?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TonyTax replied 5 years ago.


Your answer is here.


This is a duplicate question. You should email just answer for a refund.