How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7544
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

i am simon when i will get the tax return ,were to send the

Customer Question

i am simon when i will get the tax return ,were to send the application form
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your question

Not every person needs a tax return, so can you confirm that you just have UK paid employment, and advise your annual salary.
Or are you refering to a tax refund, as you feel you have paid too much tax?