How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask clairep80 Your Own Question
clairep80, Solicitor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a High Street lawyer for 30 years with experience of basic family tax law
Type Your Tax Question Here...
clairep80 is online now

I am single mother with 6yo daughter. i live in one bedroom

Customer Question

hi. I am single mother with 6yo daughter. i live in one bedroom house.i earn 600pounds per months. i also get 600pounds per month tax credit and working tax credit.How much housing benefit i am entitle to? thank you could you answer my question,please?

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  clairep80 replied 4 years ago.
Which part of the Uk are you in?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi. i am romanian.I came to london in 2008.Iam self 2010 my daughter came to live with me. we are working 30 hours per week.I am single mother

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

do you need more information,please?I dont really understand the question. could you call me at XXXXXXXXXXXXX? we are living in SE london.

Expert:  clairep80 replied 4 years ago.
My apologies for the delay
Housing benefit is a strictly mean tested benefit and difficult to assess from a brief outline and can differ in different areas
However you can do a basic assessment here