How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14155
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I m an unpaid carer working for my disable daughter 24/7 since

Customer Question

I m an unpaid carer working for my disable daughter 24/7 since 2010.I became a British national in Dec2009 and prior to my nationality I was not eligible to get any benefit .how I may get my pension provider PAYE reference no
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.



Thanks for your question



Can you advise what it is you need, are you in receipt of a pension ?




Customer: replied 4 years ago.

plz let me know my PAYE REFERENCE NO



Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my pension isdue in 2016 I need to know my PAYE reference no plz elp me to find it so i may pay volunteer tax credit


Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tanveer


If you have worked in the UK both your PAYE reference number and National Insurance number will be on payslips and the year end certificate P60 -

If you do not have either of these but did work then get in touch with the employer you worked for, and ask them the reference number.


But if you have not worked then you will not have a PAYE refernce number, just a National Insurance number (if you have applied for one since DEc 2009) and this you can use.



Please freel free to ask follow up questions.