How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7509
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

ZT 58 32 87 A. I am very confused about how much tax I must

Customer Question

ZT 58 32 87 A. I am very confused about how much tax I must pay on my pensions following the death of my husband, Roy XXXXXXXXXXXX (TW 82 91 33D) on 14 May this year. I am afraid I will get big bill from HMRC, as they keep changing my tax code. I completed a form declaring all income, but I still do not understand what my nett income will be, and hence find it difficult to budget. Many thanks, XXXXX XXXXX PS Please try to help me.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TonyTax replied 4 years ago.

Can you tell me what sum each of your pre-tax pensions will be for the current tax year (6 April 2013 to 5 April 2014) please.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I wanted one-off question answered. I do not wish to subscribe a monthly fee, or have any further contact. Your website very misleading.

Expert:  TonyTax replied 4 years ago.

This is a one off question. As soon as I've answered your question I can tell just answer that you don't want to subscribe monthly. Do you want me to answer the question or ask just answer to refund you?

If you want me to answer the question, please let me have the information I asked for and your date of birth please. If not,let me know and I will have just answer refund you. Thanks.