How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14195
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Hello, We are couple and we claim tax credit. HM revenue sent

Customer Question

Hello, We are couple and we claim tax credit. HM revenue sent us tax credit renewal pack to our old address but we dont access to that house to get the post. Is it possible to send another one to our new address? Thank you
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.



Thanks for your question

You will need to contact the tax credit office, as we have no dealings with them, either by telephone on 0345 300 3900 and as they are very busy ring them as soon after 8am or as close to 8pm Mon 0 Fri or as soon after 8am and as close to 4pm on a Saturday with a better chance of getting through to an officer quickly.


Or by following the link here

This is the annual form, however I would ring them as the deadline is fast approaching, and its imperative that you alert them to the reason for the delay in potentially meeting the 31st July deadline