How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7519
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I have received letter again tax underpaid I am on benefits

Customer Question

I have received letter again tax underpaid I am on benefits and I am now owing another 177.40 keep trying to get through to talk to someone which is costing fortune and get cut off all the time just want to pay this amount by card son will lend me money and have got to the 27th august please help
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 4 years ago.

Hello, if you have any questions or need further clarification after reading my answer please let me know.


Thank you for your question...


You say you wish to pay this underpayment of £177.40 by card. Please advise ..

Are you satisfied that the amount owed to tax office is right?

Have you written to the Tax Office


Many thanks