How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7512
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Hi I need to sort tax and nic for employees the business is

Customer Question

Hi I need to sort tax and nic for employees the business is struggling and can pay supplier and wages and have not made any returns I want to sort it it out work out structure to save the business and make it run easy I am tied to a lease for 2 years but think it will work with some help
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.



Thanks for your question

I can assist with advise how to take the employee position forward, but any advise needed on taking the actual business forward, you will need to have a one to one appointment with an accountant local to you, who can go through all the business accounts and structure a business plan for you. This is not a service we can offer on just Answer, as we are only able to offer information.


Would you like to proceed?