How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7507
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Yeterday in post I received letter from you"s stating that

Customer Question

Yeterday in post I received letter from you"s stating that I my company had not paid enough tax for me resulting with a £2022.31 going on my income after deductions which you have down as £62036,I do not make this amount,it is £54404.00.

Tax reference is 961/XZ17775
NI JN914140 A

What happens now do my company sort this out or what as I am unsure.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.



We are not HMRC, we are Just Answer, a site that has UK tax experts (amongst other things) to answer UK tax related questions.


Do you still wish to proceed with how to take matters forward?