How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7509
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Family Law How can Mother get appointed as Guardian?

Customer Question

As Grandparents we have contributed to Stakeholder Pensions for two grandchildren, where the Parents are not married and have now separated. The father was appointed as SOLE Guardian for the Pensions and now refuses to allow the Mother to be equally appointed - so we are stuck with an obstructive Father How does the mother get appointed as Guardian/authorised person to act for her 7 year old and 5 year old children with the Stakeholder Pension provider ? Thx

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax