How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TonyTax Your Own Question
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15975
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TonyTax is online now

I have a salary from the nhs and have had three individual

Customer Question

I have a salary from the nhs and have had three individual payments for teaching sessions I have done .Can I send these in without doing a fullself assessment

Additionally I am doing a piece of work for a day where I will be paid the same as usual but be paid form another source and default my oayment from my salary fo that day How do I declare this

I rarely do work that is paid other than my salary it just happens that this year I have had these opportunities
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TonyTax replied 4 years ago.

Based on the information provided, at the end of the current tax year on 5 April 2014, you should call the tax office on the number here and ask for a form P810 so that you can disclose the temporary income sources and the income. This form is not available as a download I'm afraid.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.