How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7541
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

what is the best way to pay tax as an interim Social work on

the isle of man ... Show More
the isle of man under umbrella company FPS
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Show Less
Ask Your Own Tax Question
replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to be so obtuse, but what is your query? It appears a trifle opaque at present. Has the company concerned done work in the Isle of Man, not by the way, like the Channel Islands, part of the EU, or have you personally done work and normally channel your business activities through the company? Could you please give me a steer so I can service your question?


I am answering this question from my wife's house in Bangkok, although I am usually based in Scotland. We are 7 hours ahead of GMT here. I am just about to go out for the messages and will be back on line again about 0700 hrs GMT.