How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7520
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I cannot work out from your web site whether or not my second

Customer Question

I cannot work out from your web site whether or not my second supplementary question was sent or not. I think I said .. My question was not to do with whether or not we should file seperate returns it was to do with trying to save tax. My wife has some £10.000 of unused tax allowances. How can we use these ? Years ago we were bringing up a family. The wife did not work, we made one return. Can we now do this. ? Would it save us tax ?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

I think this is a duplicate question
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I thought I had signed up for a weeks trial. Please answer my question

Expert: replied 4 years ago.
I have answered this question in the other question you put earlier..

Many thanks