How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7520
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX Im Polish. Ive been working in

Customer Question

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I`m Polish.
I`ve been working in UK for few months. I would like to know, how and when I would get tax refund, if I come back to Poland. What if I would close my British bank account and haven`t got address in England anymore.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 4 years ago.

Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

Please advise
- are you/have been working as an employee?
- do you know what your PAYE Tax code is?
- when do you intend to return to Poland?

Many thanks