How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14155
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Sam do you do private work? If so I would like to arrange

Customer Question

do you do private work?
If so I would like to arrange an appointment
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.
Hi Keith

Thanks for your further question

I am afraid we are not permitted to under take private work through our affiliation with Just Answer, but any local accountant to you will be competent in both residency issues and also capital gains and property.