How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14165
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

we are starting a new company, our investors are from qatar,

Customer Question

we are starting a new company, our investors are from qatar, what is the ebst way to transfer there investments into the UK
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question

Straight into the limited companies business bank account - and alert the bank of the expected monies, with all the appropriate paperwork.


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what tax implications will this have, and is this the very best route

Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.

I am not sure I understand - ?

This will be treated as money injected into the business for either a share of profits or with the proviso the investment will be repaid with or without interest in due course.
And may or may not require HMRC to be informed if you have a major shareholder or directors not previously advised on.