How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TonyTax Your Own Question
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15979
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TonyTax is online now

10 day extension to SA100 2012-2013?

This answer was rated:

10 day extension to SA100 2012-2013?

Are you already registered for self-assessment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.



Take a look here. You won't get the 10 day extension unless you have never enrolled for online filing of your tax return or you have lost your login details and you apply for online filing or replacement login details between 21 January 2014 and midnight 31 January 2014. That way, you can avoid the £100 penalty. Youy still need to pay any tax you owe today.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how do I do this - apply for replacement login details before midnight?

Go here and read the notes. Click on the links here and follow the instructions.

TonyTax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you