How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7508
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

hello I just gave a tax question and got to the point of giving

Customer Question

hello I just gave a tax question and got to the point of giving my email when it says that emails belongs to another member well I am that member what do I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

Would you like to repeat your question here ..

Many thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello I am currently working in China and have a flat I rent in the UK. I receive about 12,000 rent and receive my personal tax allowance. This year I will earn about 8,000 I cannot claim residency but I am allowed to work. I have declared that I am working to the UK tax office. I am not planning to return to the UK and do not send any of the money back there. What are my tax options

Expert:  TonyTax replied 3 years ago.


I'm sorry to interject but I've already asked you for additional information in response to your original question here. There is no need to post questions and pay for them to point out discrepancies.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks Tong I did not pay for the second question they have just charged me I hope that payment will not go through

Expert:  TonyTax replied 3 years ago.

You might have to ask for a refund if you have paid twice. Can you give me the information I asked for on the other question please in the other location, ie post it there, not here. It's here.