How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4800
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Would you please note that my...

Customer Question

Would you please note that my present, and final, address is Flat XX. XXXXXXXX. XXX, XXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXX XXX XXX. Old address Flat XX, XXXXXXXXX XXXX XXX XXX  My XX is XX XX XX XX XX XXX.  My XXX/XX is XXX/XXXX My name isXXXXX Could you please notify Teachers Pensions?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.

You are writing in the wrong forum. This information must be sent directly to whoever administers Teachers' Pensions to keep their records up to date.