How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4945
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I want to tax my volkswagen caddy reg 02wh4829

Customer Question

I want to tax my volkswagen caddy reg 02wh4829
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.

Quick solution is to take the renewal demand with the Certificate of Insurance, the Vehicle Test Certificate if appropriate and the fee to the nearest Post Office which handles Road Fund Tax transactions, re-licence it there and obtain your tax disc.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how much is it to tax for a year

Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 years ago.
Please advise the CO2 emission level for the vehicle.

If it is below 100 the rate is nil.